- Bostik / Simson only suggest the use of Bostik / Simson primers with this product.
- Bostik / Simson will not gaurantee adhesion or structural integraty if any other primer systems are used with this product
Features & benefits
- Solvent, isocyanate and PVC free.
- Very good UV resistance and ageing properties.
- In general good adhesion on several substrates without the use of a primer.
- Permanently elastic in a temperature range of –40°C to +120°C.
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing.
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint or lacquer systems, both alkyd resin and dispersion based (due to the large scale of different types of industrial paints a paint compatibility test is recommended).
- Paintable after skin forming (wet on wet); this will not significantly influence the curing speed.
- Sold individually or in box lots of 12 individual units
- Contents: 290ml Cartridges
the Technical Data Sheet
the Material Safety Data Sheet